Tuesday, December 21, 2010

HOLIDAY SALE:

This is the first of many posts I will be listing with Nike HEAT, mostly Jordans! This initial listing will consist of Jordans and LeBrons in size 10 and 10.5. You can also check out MY EBAY where these kicks are also listed in auction format. If you would like to make me an offer outside of ebay, you can email me at: jagard23@yahoo.com or hit me up on twitter @retrojay23.

Jordan Laser IV DS Size: 10.5 (Send me some offers)


Jordan Laser IV DS Size: 10 (Send me some offers)


Jordan Retro VI CDP Carmine DS Size: 10 (Send me offers)
Note: The entire package is for Sale and DS


Jordan Retro VII CDP Hare DS Size: 10 (send me offers)
Note: The entire package is for Sale and DS


South Beach LeBron 8 DS Size: 10 (Send me offers)


Veterans Day LeBron 8 DS Size: 10 (send me offers)


Jordan retro XI 25th Anniversary DS Size: 10 (Send me offers)



Jordan XX3 Stealth DS Size: 10 (Send me offers)



Jordan XX2 DS Size: 10.5 (Send me offers)

No comments: